One week in...

I've had these Invisalign trays in for just over a week now and I am relieved to say they have settled down, finally! My mouth has acclimatised, so-to-speak, to wearing them 22 hours a day and has toughened up in the places it was irritating. I'm left with a bit of a welt on the inside of my cheek but it's not painful now. If you're planning on getting these braces I suggest you equip yourself with some Difflam spray. That stuff has really saved my life!

It has also been 9 days since I quit smoking. As I can't smoke with the braces in I thought now was as good a time as any to pack them in. I have an e-cig for those times where the cravings get too much, and believe me in stressful situations and nights out with friends it has definitely come in handy. Last night was my friend Hannah's and I joint birthday night out, and I have to say I did cave. I had two tokes of a normal cigarette and immediately felt ill. I'm disappointed that I succumbed to temptation, however since then I have had no cravings whatsoever so I'm secretly made up! Hopefully I'm now well on the way to kicking the habit!

Comments

Popular Posts