Switching things up

The last I told you was that I was following Vicky's 7 Day Slim with a 1,250 kcal diet which I got some great initial results from. But, as I've stated before, calorie counting just doesn't work for me. I never went over my daily quota, and most days I was actually under but I found myself hovering between 10 st 1 lb - 10 st 5 lb in the last 6 weeks. Not being able to get myself under 10 stone was so disheartening it was untrue especially as I hadn't cheated and, give or take 2 or 3 days, I was doing the DVD every day. So, you guessed it, Pierre Dukan to the rescue...AGAIN!

5 days of the "Attack" phase and now onto day 6 of the "Cruise" phase I have beaten the scales and found myself finally at 9 st 12 lbs! The relief is palpable and the urge to slim down has been increased further as I have found my perfect graduation dress that I am desperate to wear as a size 10.
My first Dukan post describes the different stages and how long they last so click here if you want to read further. If you're struggling for recipes, like I often do, mydukandiet.com is perfect. Just select which stage you're at and a plethora of dukan friendly recipes are at your fingertips!

It also helps that in 7 days I will be in sunny Mykonos so time to knuckle down and be strict for the next week. I can guarantee that sticking to PP & PV days will be hard over there so the least amount of pounds I put on the better!


Start Weight: 10 st 11 lbs / 151 lbs / 68.5 kg
Current Weight: 9 st 12 lbs / 138 lbs / 62.5 kg
Total Weight Loss So Far: 0 st 13 lbs / 13 lbs / 6 kg

Blog soon,

Comments

Popular Posts