Graduation

So, yesterday this happened. I finally graduated from University with a first class degree in Adult Nursing.

It was an early start as ours was the first out of four ceremonies that day. Arriving at Uni for the last time was met with mixed emotions, happy to be graduating but also sad that it would be the last time we were all together in the lecture theatres that have played such a starring role in 3 years of study.

The whole day went by in such a blur, I don't even remember walking across the red carpet as I was more consumed with dread about not falling over - those shoes really didn't seem that high when I first bought them!

Spending the day with family was such a lovely way to celebrate and let's just say I took part in the consumption of far too many cocktails - I'm not feeling my best today to say the least.

I would just like to thank everyone who helped to support me during the last three years, they definitely haven't been easy. I couldn't have done this without each and every single one of you.

Goodbye Edge Hill, it's been emotional!

Comments

Popular Posts