The Birthday Quarter

My penultimate placement has ended with a glowing report. What a relief! So now it is time for the busiest time of year for birthdays, starting with my brother's on Monday. Within the next couple months I have 5 birthday celebrations, including my own, and Christmas to deal with. No wonder I find myself skint at this time of year. Celebrations are starting a little bit early with a family lunch in Liverpool today. We still haven't decided where to go exactly, but there's a few places we want to try so who knows where we'll end up! I'm also attempting to bake the above cake for my brother's Halloween themed do, I hope it turns out good!

I've also decided to take control of my teeth situation. After having 4 extractions and fixed braces for 4 years of my teenage years the results did not last anywhere as long as they should have. The introduction of my wisdom teeth seems to have bunched all my teeth together again and now they're as crooked as anything. Has anyone else had this happen to them? So as of the 1st of November I shall be sporting an Invisalign brace. I wish I'd done a bit more research before bankrupting myself though as no hot drinks or smoking (I know it's a dirty habit and I'd have to give up eventually) whilst wearing them, and they have to be worn 22 hours of the day, is going to be a challenge and a half!

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts