Tenacious D

Last Sunday me and my brother set off for the O2 Apollo in Manchester to see the greatest band...well, ever!!! Jack Black and Kyle Gass make up the hilarious duo Tenacious D and I have to say their gig was amaze balls. As well as songs from their newly released album "Rize of the Fenix" they also played from "The Pick of Destiny" and their self named album "Tenacious D". Probably because I don't think they could create a gig without including by far their most famous song, "Tribute".

Unfortunately my new camera was playing up and only recording 1m30s videos when I had over an hour available on the card so I had to make do and just make an iMovie of all my clips together. I recently learnt that the cause of the problem was that I didn't have a HD card and so it couldn't keep up with the camera, d'oh!



Setlist
1. Rize of the Fenix
2. Low Hangin' Fruit
3. Senorita
4. Deth Starr
5. Roadie
6. Throw Down
7. Saxaboom
8. Kielbasa
9. Kickapoo
10. Dude (I Totally Miss You)
11. Kyle Quit The Band
12. Friendship
13. The Metal
14. Wonderboy
15. Beelzeboss (The Final Showdown)
16. Who Medley
17. Tribute
18. Double Team
ENCORE
19. Baby
20. Fuck Her Gently

Not every song here is on my video but I managed to get most of them, enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts