Making Henry VIII Sexy

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but I had to find a new obsession after the finishing the Fifty Shades Trilogy. Boy, did I find one!
My friends told me ages ago about "The Tudors" series so I bought the complete box set at Christmas in the sale but never got round to watching it. That is, until two weeks ago. I am now a die hard Jonathan Rhys Meyers (he definitely grows on you) and Henry Cavill fan.
My favourite seasons definitely have to be 1 & 2, I missed Anne Boleyn as soon as she got her poor head chopped off - Natalie Dormer was excellent. I'm actually tempted to start all over again from the beginning because I am now sat here twiddling my thumbs panicking about the fact that I am actually going to have to start doing some Uni work as I have no distractions whatsoever! Ha ha!


Comments

Popular Posts