The end is nigh...

The tree is up, we've got enough lights to land a 747 in the front garden, and I have all my presents bought but yet to wrap. I can't believe it's Christmas, again! I love love love this time of year, and I'm making the most of it as this is potentially my last year that I won't be working Christmas.
In two days time I start my final ever placement as a student nurse. The cohort before us graduated this week and it's really hit it home how little time there is left till ours. My last ever 4000 word assignment has been submitted, so now I just have a presentation to work on (and 3 years worth of reflections...*ssshhhhhh*). I am excited and nervous at the same time for Wednesday, but I also have another 2 weeks in theatre to look forward to in the new year!

In case I don't blog again until then,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Comments

Popular Posts