Night nurse...

I'm currently on my final placement of 2nd year, which is going great. I'm learning so much some days I feel like my head's going to explode. It's a very heavy and busy ward so in effect I have been shoved at the deep end, but to be honest that's the best way for me to learn and I'm loving it. Doing 40 hours a week plus assignments mean something's got to give and unfortunately that's this blog. So please bear with me, it will all get better soon.

Last week I headed into Liverpool for some much needed retail therapy, 7 weeks without shops is bound to drive a girl stir crazy. Safe to say I spent an absolute fortune, and only went to a small handful of places I wanted to go. Looks like another trip is needed soon. Yay!

With my first ever night shift under my belt I'm trying to revert back to my teenage years of sleeping all day and being awake all night. For someone who was a pro at daytime sleeping 6 years ago I am definitely out of practice, I guess that's the sad part of growing up! I have to say though I am liking night shifts, it's completely different to days on the ward and I'm hoping the rest of this week goes as well as last night.

Blog soon,


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts