Apologies

I am so bad at keeping up with my blogging but I do have an excuse. The world's worst assignment is due this Friday so I have been keeping my head down and trying to get that finished. Luckily, as I write this it has been completed and submitted. I'm feeling rather relieved that it's over but I can't relax too much as another one is due in 4 weeks! *sad face* No rest for the wicked eh?
I hope you all enjoyed my photo a day? I did so much that I'm doing another one for November, but instead of spamming you all daily, I'll just create a post at the end of the month showcasing them all.
In other news, how exciting is it that it's nearly Christmas? I love this time of year, and it's my birthday on Saturday so no doubt I'll do a post about that for you all soon.

Hugs and kisses,

Comments

Popular Posts