Time flies when...

Has 2012 gone as quick for you as it has for me? I remember last New Years as if it was yesterday (even the 5 day hangover is still a vivid memory)!
I've been going through my past posts this year (sorry there wasn't many, I'll do much better) and 2012 has been lovely. Ireland, Spain, Menorca, The Grand National, Tenacious D and more have made this year a fab one. I would say I'm sad to see it go, but there are other reasons that mean I can't wait to see the back of it to be honest.

Apparently I was meant to have consolidated my goal weight of 8st 8lbs by the 1st December, and I can tell you all now, that hasn't happened. After the past week I'm terrified to step on the scales to be honest. Again, another thing I need to try harder at.

I received a distinction in the assignment I thought I'd failed, so that was a massive confidence boost as this year has definitely been the most challenging work wise. I've also had to fight a few of my own personal demons as a result, something I'm struggling with but I'm learning to deal with slowly but surely. Alcohol definitely is not the answer and does not help at all, something I learnt the hard way this year.

Anywho, before I start going all maudlin on you I'm going to take this opportunity to wish you all a fantastic New Year and I hope 2013 brings you and me everything 2012 forgot.

Comments

Popular Posts