A week to go...

I can't believe how quick this placement has gone. It has flown by, and I now only have a week left. Note to self: don't swap short visits with other students who aren't productive enough to organise days themselves, as the day you then do it will be quiet and you will see NOTHING. That's my little rant over. I have my OSCE's tomorrow, which for those of you who aren't nursing students, are the equivalent of practical exams. Feeling a lot better now that they are only formative not summative. I made myself quite ill a couple of a weeks ago by not looking after myself, and the sooner I have zero stress the better. Although, I would like anyone to find a nurse who isn't dehydrated! Anyways, Easter next week and then Spain! I can't wait, I don't think I have ever been this pale in my life!

Comments

Popular Posts