Easter Break

I've done it! I have completed 2 years of my nursing degree and can now sit back and relax before third year starts in two weeks. I never thought I would get this far.

I completed 18 months of an accountancy degree when I left school but had to leave due to personal problems, so to get this far is a huge achievement for me. It most definitely hasn't been easy. Previous year students and tutors warned us about the famous "second year blues" and it wasn't going to skip me. The previous year has been one of the hardest years of my life and I'd be lying if I said by Christmas I wasn't seriously considering throwing in the towel. But luckily I didn't, and now I'm here, over that second year hill and on the downward stretch now to finally getting that PIN and getting a job in the most rewarding career I could ever have chosen.

A week into my Easter break though and I'm bored. So unbelievably bored! I know I should be relishing having this time to myself, to catch a break and just relax, but I really want to get back to it. I'm heading to Spain in 5 days, the same place we go every year, Nerja. I'm looking forward to just having a week in sun to relax, drink a couple of cocktails and just forget about everything for a few days. For my review of Nerja that I wrote last year just click here.

Mwah,

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts