New Start

After trying on every single dress I own and not being able to zip them up I have had enough. Today is a brand new start. Calorie counting and exercise from now on. So here we go…

Date: 30th January 2012
Start Weight: 150lbs (vomit-in-my-mouth)
Dress Size: 14-16
Goal Weight: 112lbs
Goal Dress Size: 8-10

I did 45 minutes of my Pump It Up DVD and nearly died! But surprisingly I did better on the legs, bums and tums section than ever before. I was made up at the time despite being a panting, sweating mess! In fact, pulling off a fantastic impression of a dying hippo if I do say so myself.

It’s 7pm and so far I have eaten 306 kcal all day and just about to settle down to my tea. I spied chocolate eclairs in the fridge before too, fingers crossed I can resist temptation!

Wish me luck guys! (I’ll need it!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts