Well Hello 2012!

Sorry for the complete lack of blogging but if you had done as much drinking partying as I have the past 2 weeks you would forgive me!

I have also managed to wear myself into the ground and have been suffering with the most terrible strain of man-flu known to all human kind! Today has been the first time I ventured out of the house since New Years Day.

So, what have I been doing with myself?
1. Pushing myself up the liver transplant list.
I honestly don't think I have ever drank so much in my life than in these past 2 weeks...and I went on a girly holiday to Kavos when I was 18 - that doesn't even come close! Although I surprisingly managed to build such a tolerance that my hangovers were non-existent, until the 2nd of January that is.
2. Having an absolutely spanktastic time!
Made so many good friends in the past two weeks and they have shown me that if I let my hair down and just enjoy myself, I'm actually quite fun!

I shall leave you with a few photos from the past few weeks.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Christmas Eve


New Years Eve
New Years Day

Comments

Popular Posts