Back to placement

Woo! After 7 weeks off for Christmas, I'm finally back on placement. Just starting my 3rd week and have to say I'm loving every minute. The only thing I'm struggling to get used to is 6.30am wake ups. I'm not, never have, and never will be a morning person. There just isn't enough coffee in the world! Hopefully after another week I should be acclimatised. You'd think I was suffering from some sort of jet lag! But nope, I'm just a girl who loves my bed too much!

Speaking of loving my bed, I'm about to order a pillow/feather topper to try and improve the quality of my sleep. Been having bouts of insomnia or waking up in the early hours which can't be helping me being able to get up in the morning.

In other news this week, me and the girls have also booked our tickets for the Grand National. It's nice to have something to look forward to, can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts