The Woman In Black


I have to be completely honest here, I've never been very good with scary films, but this was beyond terrifying.

Waking up this morning afternoon, surprisingly hangover free, I found a text off my friend Hannah asking if I wanted to watch this film with her at the cinema. Before the film started I saw it was rated 12A and so thought I'd be perfectly fine. How wrong was I?



After laughing and joking about Daniel Radcliffe being back on the "Hogwarts Express", it soon became apparent that this merriment was soon to be short lived.


Without ruining the story for those of you who haven't seen it yet, I will describe my rather strange reaction to being so petrified. Hiding behind Hannah's scarf with her, I'd already had my jumping fits, but I don't think either of us were prepared for what happened to us next. All hilarity ensued. We couldn't stop laughing, like, full-burst-can't-stop-yourself-tears-rolling-down-your-face laughing. If the row behind us thought my jumping was funny, they thought this was hilarious, we were terrified! We had to go for a drink after to calm ourselves down. I'm still not right!

I think I'll be sticking to light hearted comedies, or any film with Channing Tatum's bum, from now on!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts