Top of the morning to ya...

I've just had the most stressful packing situation ever in life! Ryanair only offering 15kg of luggage is a joke. So, with only two cases between four of us, with no room to bring anything back (where's the fun in that?) I am now sitting here, fuming.

Anyhow, as you can probably tell from the title I'm off to Ireland in the morning for 5 days, woo hoo! The first two days we're staying in Cork then travelling to Killarney hopefully with a stop in Galway and to Blarney Castle to kiss the Blarney Stone. I'm the only one who hasn't done it in my family and looking at the pictures and my fear of heights probably still will be the only one at the end of it!

Will do a blog post when I get back!

Comments

  1. have you travelling in Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't unfortunately, might have to put it on the bucket list :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts