Dukan Diet Update: 3

I don't really remember coming off the Dukan Diet to be honest. One minute I was celebrating losing a stone, the next thing I know it's 10 weeks later and I'm stuffing myself with cheesecake and Ben&Jerry's after devouring a whole pizza to myself....enough is enough. With the sweat pouring off me in fear I decided to step on the scales. Had I undone all my hard work? Had I put on even more weight than before I started? I didn't feel like I had, but if you had seen what I had been eating I was expecting the scales to say "one at a time, please!". I was very lucky...10st. So I had put 3lbs back on in 10 weeks after eating like a heifer. Definitely fixable.

As of this Monday I started the Dukan Diet for the second time. And after completing my 5 day "Attack" phase I am very pleased to say I have lost 5lbs. *Phew* I feel I've had a very lucky escape and so I'm right back on track to achieving my goal weight of 8st 8lbs. Let's hope I do it this time!



Start Weight: 10st 11lbs / 151 lbs
Current Weight: 9st 9lbs / 135 lbs
Total Weight Loss So Far: 1st 2lbs / 16 lbs

Comments

Popular Posts