21 Jump Street

Last weekend me and girls decided to go and watch 21 Jump Street after hearing rave reviews about it from friends. Well, to be completely honest, as soon as I heard the words Channing Tatum I was there! It made a nice change to a Friday night to be doing something other than going out drinking, plus I don't think we've all been to the cinema together since my birthday Twiathlon.

If you haven't already, I highly recommend that you go and see it. Hill and Tatum are brilliant together. I don't think I've ever heard a cinema audience laugh so much! And there's so many one liners that we are still coming out with and cracking up over and probably will do for a long time to come. Also, if you were a fan of the original 80s TV show of the same name, there's a surprise for you near the end.

All in all, definitely a great pick me up film to see with your mates if you fancy a good laugh or if you're like me, a 90 minute perv at Tatum!



Comments

Popular Posts